Players of Space Haven will have to use resources to build the ship, keep all systems running, provide for the crew members, and ensure the journey through space continues.
- Building Tools - Tools used by crew to construct nearly all buildings.
- Hull Block - Used by pods to expand the ship's hull. A single block builds multiple tiles.
- Infrablock - Basic construction component, used to assemble simple facilities.
- Tech Block - High-tech construction component, used for assembling ship facilities.
- Energy Block - Energy based building component used to assemble high-tech facilities.
- Super Block - Most advanced building component, used to assemble the very finest facilities.
- Soft Block - Building component used to assemble furniture.
- Steel Plate - Used in many of the basic construction blocks.
- Fabric - Fabric is made from fibers that have been spun into threads and then woven or knit together into cloth.
- Fibers - Used to create fabrics.
- Electronics Component - Computer chips and circuit boards, used for assembling components and blocks.
- Optronics Component - Used in high-tech facilities and items.
- Quantronics Component - Used in high-tech facilities and items.
- Hull Scrap - Hull Scrap materials from salvaging a spaceship. Can be transformed to usable materials in a Recycler.
- Infra Scrap - Infra Scrap materials from salvaging a spaceship. Can be transformed to usable materials in a Recycler.
- Tech Scrap - Tech Scrap materials from salvaging a spaceship. Can be transformed to usable materials in a Recycler.
- Energy Scrap - Tech Scrap materials from salvaging a spaceship. Can be transformed to usable materials in a Recycler.
- Soft Scrap - Tech Scrap materials from salvaging a spaceship. Can be transformed to usable materials in a Recycler.
- Energium - Exotic crystals humming with latent energy. Can be refined into energy rods to power the ship.
- Hyperium - Exotic crystals that distort spacetime around them. Can be refined into Hyperfuel to enable FTL travel.
- Ice - Water ice from comets and asteroids, full of volatile compounds. Must be refined into usable water.
- Carbon - Used by the CO2 regulator to produce Carbon Dioxide, which is essential for plant growth.
- Base Metals - Metals that oxidize, such as iron, aluminium and titanium. Can be refined into useful items.
- Noble Metals - Metals that do not oxidize, such as gold, platinum and iridium. Can be refined into useful items.
- Raw Chemicals - Non-metallic elements and volatile compounds, such as sulphur, silicon and methane. Can be refined into useful items.
- Space Food - Space food is specially formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition for individuals working in space while being easy and safe to store, prepare and consume.
- Artificial Meat - Meat that can be artificially grown under the right circumstances. Provides a good source of protein and fat for humans and helps them stay strong and healthy.
- Fruits - Fruit is naturally high in fibre, which helps humans maintain a healthy bowel function. It also contains powerful antioxidants, and helps prevent tissue damage from free radicals.
- Root Vegetables - Root vegetables are underground plant parts eaten by humans as food. Low in calories and high in antioxidants, each one contains a good dose of vitamins and minerals. Eating a variety of them is good for the health of humans.
- Nuts and Seeds - Nuts and seeds are good sources of healthy fats, fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Monster Meat - The meat of an alien creature, can be harvested from dead alien creatures. Eat it at your own risk.
- Human Meat - The meat of a human, can be harvested from dead human corpses. May cause disgust, depending on who is eating.
- Processed Food - Raw food that has been processed and cooked into a complete meal.
- Energy Rod - Crystalline rod humming with stored energy. Used by core module to power the ship.
- Hyperfuel - Refined hyperium fuel, necessary for faster-than-light travel. Used by hyperdrive to enable hyperspace jumps.
- Water - H2O is vital to human and plant life. Used by growbeds and life support to provide oxygen and food.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.